plz help me to pass 70-290 exam in first attempt

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by sachinkarki, Feb 9, 2009.

1. sachinkarki

sachinkarki New Member

is thier anybody who had recetly attended 70-290 exam,if then plz provide me some suggestion abt that exam n how is the question....

2. Big_nath

Big_nath Kilobyte Poster

I'm not sure what you are asking? to pass the exam you need to know all the objectives. Check them here, i done the exam recently and the questions were pretty evenly spread. Just read the MS press book and the objectives, do the labs in the book and try to use what you learn in real life situations. When you are comfortable then book the exam.

Certifications: MCP, MCSA, MCSA:M, MCSE, MCTS
    WIP: A few
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

To follow on from Big_nath, here is a general overview of the exam spec:

E X A M S P E C S
    Exam Number: 70-290
    Active / Retired: Active
    Prerequisites: RECOMMENDED: 6-12 months administering client and network operating systems
    Exam Format: Form-Based Multiple Choice; Drag and Drop; Hot Area; List, sort and order; Performance-based questions
    Num Questions: Approx 55
    Time Limit: 120 minutes
    Cost (USD) $: $125
    Passing Score: 700

See here, you can also download a cramguide (not to be used as the only/full study material) here.

However if you're asking about the individual questions and what their answers, that's against the NDA that we agree to when we sit the exam.

Please introduce yourself here and be a part of this community :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security