Ping BosonMichael

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by mickaveli2001, Sep 15, 2008.

1. mickaveli2001

mickaveli2001 Byte Poster

I tried to reply to your PM, but your inbox was full

Anyway, I did not intentionally set out to try and devalue any kind of commemorative purpose the 9/11 thread was intended for. I apologise for steering the intentions away from the primary reason, and apologise if you thought my post was in anyway promoting any racial hatred. I am in no way a racist, and was classing the people responsible for this horrific crime "criminals", just as if it would have been Americans, I would have called them "American Criminals". You say your company or work lost a co-worker. Ours lost four on that tragic day!! & that for other reasons as well is why I get so heated about the 9/11 subject, and feel strongly when the wrong people are blamed, but again I did not mean to step on toes, or to try and anger people in anyway

Certifications: NC Communication/Computing
    WIP: A+
  2. JonGlory

JonGlory Byte Poster

Everyone will most likely never agree on what happend that day, Ive learned through experience that talking about 9/11 on the internet gets you no where.

All i would say is that no-one can say for certain that there vison of the events are 100% true.

WIP: LIFE
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I never said anything about racial hatred. In my PM to you, I stated only that I am offended at your allegations that a missle hit the Pentagon, as I lost a co-worker in the flight that smashed into the Pentagon. You say you lost four co-workers... but you didn't lose one on the flight that hit the Pentagon - you know, that flight that you say was really a missile, right? :dry

You can have all the conspiracy theories you want about who was the cause behind the 9/11 attacks - give your tinfoil hat a real workout, for all I care. But don't come on here saying that a plane didn't hit the Pentagon. I know different.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Regardless of opinions on the matter, a gracious apology is always welcome. Thanks.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. mickaveli2001

mickaveli2001 Byte Poster

I apologise, that was Tripwire's PM!! & one of the workers in question was apparently on the flight that hit the north tower, but I am not in a position to say whether that was indeed 'his' flight or not, because there seems to be some speculation as to whether or not they were American Airlines, so I wouldn't like to say for sure, if it was it was, if it wasn't then what happened to those planes? Regardless a lot of people died that didn't need to die. A lot were young kids, and rather than argue about what people think happened that day, I'd rather go back to commemerating the lost victims. Not just on the day of 9/11, but those on 'both' sides that have been dying ever since, and for whatever reason, and I 100% believe that nor you, or I can say for sure what happened and why it happened due to the depth and secrecy that is involved with this delicate subject, amd I apologise for my ignorance beforehand on claiming that it was "definitly" a cruise missile, when it may or may not have been

Certifications: NC Communication/Computing
    WIP: A+
  6. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I know this thread is directed at Michael, but my original intent in posting the thread that started this whole thing (not realizing it would mushroom into this sort of debate) was to honor our fallen and to honor all victims of terrorism around the world. Interpret "terror" as you will, but keep in mind that in order to respect our honored dead, we need to avoid politicising the threads commemorating their loss.

Certifications: A+ and Network+