PDI+ Passed!

Discussion in 'General CompTIA Certifications' started by Trogdor, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Trogdor

Trogdor Kilobyte Poster Gold Member

Just thought I would post a quick one to let everyone know I am still alive and I have passed the PDI+! Glad to get it out of the way, now I can focus my attention on the CCNA. Just had the 50% off voucher through today from the Cicso Academy, so just need to book it and then I will be getting jiggy with Packet Tracer! Hoping to get it done before the new year.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Server+, PDI+, MCDST, HP APS Server, HP APS Desktop / Laptop
    WIP: ITIL, CCNA, MCSA, and BSc
  2. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Congrats on the pass:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  3. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

Congrats!

Good luck with the CCNA, not got long if you want it done this year 8)

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
  4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Congrats mate and good luck for the CCNA :)

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  5. Trogdor

Trogdor Kilobyte Poster Gold Member

Thanks all! I have recently finished the Net Academy CCNA track via the OU which apparently is more in-depth than you need for the CCNA exam, so I am keen to take it before all the information evaporates! Just reading through the Lamale book and doing some practice exam questions (exam cram book is v. good) in addition to practice labs on Packet Tracer. Hopefully should be good to go by mid to late December. That's the plan anyway...

Certifications: A+, Network+, Server+, PDI+, MCDST, HP APS Server, HP APS Desktop / Laptop
    WIP: ITIL, CCNA, MCSA, and BSc