Paying for MS exams

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by twizzle, Nov 14, 2007.

1. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

OK i was planning on booking my 271 exam soon before xmas, so went to the prometric Vue site. I used these to do the Comptia exams, so know the local test center etc. However it looks like they don't do the MS exams... Any reason why? And who are the other guys that do the exams, i can't remeber the name for the life of me? (which is a bad sign for remebering the exam contents...)

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Which one is it? Prometric or Vue?

See here.

Right now the only places that you may be able to get a Vue voucher for a MS exam, would be from places that have left over stock (like a Academic training centre that is also a testing centre, for example) - apart from that you're going to have to take your exam at a Prometrix centre.

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

Doh!!

Yep i meant Pearson Vue... Prometric was the one i couldnt remeber, no wonder as i mixed them up!

Will have to look for Prometric site now. I think my local test center will do them as well.

Cheers Ken!

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

No worries :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security