Passed CCNA by 949 out of 1000

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by kobem, Oct 28, 2010.

1. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

thats right as you mentioned:biggrin

Certifications: CCNA
  2. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

On the subject of the Cisco/Networking stuff? I know next to nothing.

The proof is in the pudding. Given that you seemed to actually know sod all last time you were here, and were unable to grasp/understand concepts that appeared to be a basic requirement before studying the CCNA, I (and others probably) will only believe that you hold the knowledge you claim, when you start showing it to us. Last time you were here, you only asked questions - never actually contributed to the help of others with your apparent knowledge. This site isnt a one-way street, its about helping and gaining the help you require in return.

Out of curiosity, what test questions did you use to study?

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  3. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

it is so sad that you won't believe my success. I know that i'm not perfect very well but as i told you before,
    i attended one more course and there all of us practiced on routers and switches. If you wanna learn
    what sort of questions i worked on, i can say about such as frame-relay topology, what sort of things
    weaken radio signals and so on. Moreover, one of the reasons to take exam in these days was learning the thing wide area network and wireless chapters didn't form the heavy parts of the exam. Since, these chapters were the bleeding parts for me. I overcame the other chapters on my last course.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
  4. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

not at all. I'm more than willing to believe that you succeeded legitimately, and that you are now knowledgeable in the subject. But the proof is in the pudding.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  5. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Congrats Kobem 8)

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  6. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

Thank you so much. I am very pleased about your answer.