Passed 70-620!!! 970/1000

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by algorithm&blues, Aug 20, 2011.

1. algorithm&blues

algorithm&blues Nibble Poster

Well after last weeks cancellation by the test centre I thought it was all going to happen again.

I chose a different local test centre because they were able to offer me a seat today, my usual test centre couldn't fit me in until the first week of September.

Started the exam as you do, answered the first question and the system halted......

The test centre staff rebooted the machine three times to no avail. It looked grim for a good half hour.

They spoke to the Prometric helpdesk who couldn't do anything aside from try and get me to come back another day.

Test centre staff weren't having that so they laboured with the test software, rebooting another 3 or 4 times - then out of nowhere it just started working again.

Started the exam again a little bit startled due to the commotion and got a bit shaken up at first by the first simulation which asked me to do something I'd never done before...

Anyway - about 30 minutes later I finished and passed with 970!!

It's strange because I scored 1000 on 70-680 and although I found the Windows 7 course material a lot harder (more in depth group policies, MDT, Server stuff) I somehow found the Vista exam a bit harder - mainly because I'm from a server support background, meaning I was comfortable with the Win 7 stuff, but not so comfortable say... setting up Windows Mail for a user or supporting applications.

Very Happy!!

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Congrats on the pass :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security