Passed 70-272 Today

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by chrism, Sep 18, 2009.

1. chrism

chrism Bit Poster

So I'm now officially a MCDST, woooooooo!

Surprised I managed to scrape a pass as I only decided to book the exam last night and only had a cursory glance over the requirements.

Had a horrible feeling all the way through the exam that I was in over my head as there were some areas I just felt the options presented were not the most obvious way of doing something - had to get my head back to "microsoft's way of doing something"! :rolleyes:

Was quite happy that I managed to scrape through with 838 and not have just wasted £70 in a rash decision to do the exam just because I was free today lol.

Now to decide what to do next???

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ACA
    WIP: Still to be decided!
  2. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Well done matey!

What to do next? Have a beer and bask in your glory :D

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Congrats on the pass :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. chrism

chrism Bit Poster

Thanks guys.

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ACA
    WIP: Still to be decided!
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Congrats!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!