OS Exam Help

Discussion in 'A+' started by Professor-Falken, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Professor-Falken

Professor-Falken Kilobyte Poster

I used the Mike Meyers book to prepare for the A+ Hardware exam but found that the practice questions that came with the book were few and easy and probably not reliable to pass the real exam. So I went to my computer training school New Horizons and used a a program that they have called Testout.

This training program comes with Audio/Visual information, Visual Scenarios, and handouts that one can i use to prepare for the test. I went through all the tutorial sections and finally I was prepared for the test and passed. But now they have removed that software and replaced it with software that does not give you a tutorial, but asks you questions and then give you the answers and explanations. The only left to do is to study your wrong answers and memorize the right answers and the explanations.

I would sure like to rely only on the Mike Meyers but I find that the exams that come with book on the cd rom are not sufficient to pass the real exams. Does anyone have any suggestions. Websites, books, etc. That I can rely I so I would know I am ready for the test.

Thanks again,

Professor Falken

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia Network +
  2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Prof you got two options depending on your budget...

1. Transcender - http://www.transcender.com

2. Exam Cram2 Practice Questions - Click Here

If you can go with the transcender

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics