On the lookout for talented people

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by JonnyMX, May 2, 2013.

1. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Hi all and apologies for dropping off the radar for a while.
    Last year was a bit mental from a work point of view.

Anyway, the company I work for has been on the grow for a while now, and as such we are always looking for talented people to join the team.

We are a 'software solution provider' based in Swansea.

Our business delivers bespoke software to customers based on the Microsoft Dynamics product family (CRM, GP, AX etc) and Sharepoint.

We are always looking for developers, but also business analysts, project managers and support staff.
    Project management is based on the Microsoft Sure Step and Prince2 methods.
    Development is largely .NET, Javascript, SQL etc.

There is no specific 'job' on offer, but there are places with the company both now and in the future for people with the right set of skills and experience.
    I'm not actually doing the hiring myself, so I'm not asking for CVs - but if anyone is in the right part of the world and thinks they fit the requirements, drop me a PM.

Just to clarify though, our work is in programming and development. We are not looking for engineers, networking guys, web designers or tea ladies.
    If you're an MCSE, you're not what we're looking for (sorry guys and girls).

No certifications are necessary (but always welcome) and neither are are qualifications (although ideally we'd like you to have some A-levels and we're more than happy to hear from graduates).

It's all about the skills you can bring to the table.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD