OMG!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Leehaa, May 29, 2008.

1. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

You were saying Gav? lol...

Leah darling you will have to PM your facebook so I can take a gander at the pic lol...and as for embarassment, anyone who has me on Facebook will know that very soon I will be posting photos of me and my siblings back in the day and boy are there some funny pics...even of me lol...I so cant wait for the comments...

So yeah Leah...if u wana email those pics to my email address I will be very happy :twisted:

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I second that :lol:

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

Lol - no, not even for you Noel - guess Facebook is good now - I was friends with a few people on here before but because of my work situation last year / early this year (I'd been moaning loads about my old work on here and had colleagues on facebook who I panicked may have somehow nosed at this site and seen the moans....) I opted out of the cert group. Will PM you the details...

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL v3, MBCS, others...
    WIP: BSc IT & Computing, RHCE
  4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Not a chance. Once it's on the net it's there forever. Ever heard of the way back machine? Find anything here.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685