No, not in the "Borg" sense.

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by stuPeas, May 18, 2007.

1. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

This may seem like a weird thread, but what time of day do you find is best for thoroughly assimilating written study materials???

Certifications: C&G Electronic, CIW Associate (v5).
    WIP: CIW (Website Design Manager)
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Depends entirely on the person. I assimilate better at night (probably because I'm a vampire). I'm definitely not a morning person at all - I don't think I wake up until after I've been at work an hour or so. But if you ask a morning person, they'll say the opposite - that they're dog tired at night, and feel most refreshed and alert in the morning.

I'm probably part of the Q Continuum, as I'm creating content for you to assimilate. :p

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

lol, thats a point, why didnt the Q kick the borgs ass's(or should i say ass, singular) years ago?

Im like you, it seems that I cant absorb anything properly till at least 11pm. This is how i worked on my City & Guilds electronics years ago, but until recently, i'd forgot that I learn more at night. Maybe its the peace and quiet or just that my brain is less stressed than in the day.

Certifications: C&G Electronic, CIW Associate (v5).
    WIP: CIW (Website Design Manager)
  4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

As for me, during the week the best time is between 19.00hrs to 21.00hrs. During the weekend it'll be between 07.00hrs to 09.00hrs.

IMO the reason why Q didn't taken on the Borg is because the borg (like all "normal" life) is nothing to the Q :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  5. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

I used to go into work an hour early and get some done before everyone else got there.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD