Nitlc

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by BlueLuke, Oct 6, 2010.

1. BlueLuke

BlueLuke New Member

Hi,

This is my first post so please go easy on me! :D

I was just wondering what people experiences with NITLC are as I am interested in taking the adobe master course for web design.

Opinions welcome and information is much appreciated!

Thanks

2. BlueLuke

BlueLuke New Member

I have decided to take the plunge and self study instead of with NITLC. I am looking for some books to read regarding web design and development ( I am starting from the bottom so would like to cover everything in some kind of order)

Any information you can give me will be much appreciated!

Thanks

BlueLuke

3. simonp83

simonp83 Kilobyte Poster

All i can really say about them is that i used to go to their Newark head office to do my tests, didn't study with them just did the tests with them and have nothing but good things to say about them. Shame they don't do allow external people to take exams with them anymore :(

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP
    WIP: 70-291
  4. student1000

student1000 New Member

If the people that do the courses with NITLC or Computeach are so successful at helping people into employment why are there no success stories on here? I enrolled on A+ at NITLC and I am just about to take the exams but I doubt I will be in my new job within 6 months of passing. When I enrolled I paid £2,000 for the A+ qaulification and later discovered that I could have enrolled for £1,500 and still pass the same two exams that I need to pass. If NITLC are so successful at getting people into new careers you would think they would ask their students to post positive comments online. I have not read any comments that say 'I was working within 3 months of passing a course with NITLC or Computeach'.

If you are thinking of studying IT qaulfications go to the colleges. They will not give you any crap about walking into a job.

Good luck and remember the advertising of there being thousands of IT jobs out there is total crap as is the fact that there are thousands of Class 1 and Class 2 driving jobs. I suspect IT is like any other profession...it's not what you know it's who you know!

5. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Unfortunately it's a double-edged sword.
    Every now and again someone pops up and says that their TP isn't all that bad, but they get shouted down as being an employee or plant - so I'm not surprised that nobody bothers.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD