Nice little earner!

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by Bluerinse, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

An Irishman's daughter had not been home for over 6 years.

Upon her return, her father berated her; "Where have you been all this time, you ingrate! Why didn't you write us, not even a line to let us know how you were doing? Why didn't you call? Don't you know what you put your Mum through??!!

The girl, crying, replied, "Sniff, sniff... Dad... I became a prostitute..."

"WHAT!!? Out of here, you shameless harlot! Sinner! You're a disgrace to this family! I don't ever want to see you again!"

"OK, Dad - as you wish. I just came back to give Mom this fur coat, title deeds to a ten bedroom mansion, plus a savings account certificate for $2 million. For my little brother, this gold Rolex and for you, Daddy, the brand new Mercedes limited edition convertible that's parked outside plus a lifetime membership to the Golf Club...(takes a breath)...plus an invitation for you all to spend New Years' Eve on board my
    new yacht in the Riviera, and...."

"Now what was it you said you had become?"

The girl, crying again said, "a prostitute, Dad!"

"Oh! Sweet Jesus! You scared me half to death, girl! I thought you said "a Protestant". Come here and give your old man a hug!"

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Good One! :biggrin

3. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

nice one man!! :biggrin :biggrin

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  4. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Hee hee!, there are some pubs in Glasgow where you just couldn’t tell that joke. Maybe if you can run fast though! :p

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  5. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hence I declined to comment, Sparky :tongue

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity