New training Group

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by metrock 66, Oct 5, 2007.

1. metrock 66

metrock 66 Byte Poster

Has anybody heard of these before advertising around the birmingham area....
    http://www.joskos.tv/new/index.asp#inquiry

Certifications: None
    WIP: Just started A+
  2. no1youknowz

no1youknowz Bit Poster

"Worked As Chauffeur

Needed retain in IT

Now working for Joskos as a Technical Support Manager"

Hmmm, I really find that hard to believe myself.:eek:

WIP: Too many to mention
  3. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Search here for Joskos....

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  4. Glena

Glena New Member

I know what you mean, if you get the time to speak to the guy he must be so bored of joskos and also well under paid?????? :cry:

companies like jk makes you pay £6000 for a course and then if you manage to finish the course on time and pass the exams on time, then they will offer you a two to three weeks work experiance(within their own company), where you have the privelidge of cleaning the printers and shredding documents etc........

when you finish the course, and as they promise that they will get you in to employment, they will offer you a job within the company and the pay peanuts...........and they will make you do so much that you give them your resignation letter and leave. but as their terms and condtion says, if you leave a job or refuse a position your job guarantee is no longer valied.......

Most of those people in the advert are their own employees and they are not going to say anything bad, not for now..................