New to this town

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by themilkman, Aug 10, 2008.

1. themilkman

themilkman New Member

Hi All, im a newbie to this side but hope to be an oldie soon lmao :D

WIP: CCNA
  2. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

Welcome to CF mate.

Hows it hanging and what are you into?

3. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Hi there and welcome, 2 pints of semi-skimmed please :D

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  4. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Hi and welcome to Cert Forums!

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  5. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  6. themilkman

themilkman New Member

Thanks for the welcome, I have 20 odd yrs experience in telecommunications and networking, working with the likes of British Telecom and Mercury as it was once called, was one of the first to use VoIP in the UK from the switching side of the network, was all self taught, created one of the first complete bespoke billing platforms for the Telecom industry, and spent a lot of the time dealing with BT on there wholesale testing platform helping them to refine it lol they still have a long way to go tho. I dealt with testing the end-user part. Nothing programming wise, well maybe a little bit.

Now I want to get cert for my knowledge as I never had any qualifications and would like to prove on paper rather than just my hearsay or yrs of experience.

So I'm hoping to get help and help others with my or anyone's wisdom. i hope this is what communities are all about.

i hope I can contribute and get a whole load for my self, im currently studying for my CNAA.

I never realised after all this time in networking and working with a lot of large blue chip company's that I actually knew nothing lol ;)

Thanks Again.

themilkman = early to rise and always delivers lol.

WIP: CCNA
  7. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi & welcome to CF:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  8. stutheview

stutheview Byte Poster

Welcome to CF :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP 70-270 70-290
    WIP: 70-291
  9. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF Milkman :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  10. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!