New Member Intro

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by pepster, Apr 23, 2009.

1. pepster

pepster New Member

Greetings everyone!

I landed here after doing a google search while researching something for the 272 exam and have since been back many times reading one thread or another. There sure are lots of informed people here and very willing to help each other out. It seems like a very nice atmosphere.

Since I plan on visiting again and again, I thought I should register and say howdy from across the pond. I'm in Wisconsin, USA. For those unfamiliar with the States, we're right up against Lake Michigan, one of the Great Lakes. It's in the North Central part of the US.

I've recently passed the 271 and 272 Exams and I just started studying for the 291. I look forward to meeting many of you on my travels across the site. I'd also like to leave a thank you note for those that started, and maintain, this site. It's been really helpful to me already!

My name is Mark but everyone has called me Pep or Pepster for years now. I answer to any of the above. :)

See you on the threads!

Pep

Certifications: MCDST, MCP, SDP
    WIP: MCSA
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi & welcome to CF:D

Congrats on the recent passes and good luck with the 291.

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  4. Mof

Mof Megabyte Poster

Hi and welcome to CF.:D
    any pictures of the lake.

WIP: C++ and A+
  5. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF :) Best of luck with the beast!

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012