New MCSA SQL Server 2016

Discussion in 'MCSA / MCSE 2016' started by Mariade, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Mariade

Mariade New Member

Hi all, I would like to book for the MCSA SQL Server 2016 certification. Lately, I read many news online that this certification will change from technology-based to role-based. Does anybody know for how long the actual MCSA SQL Server 2016 will be valid and when the new role-based certification will be put in place, please?
    Thank you in advance

JK2447 likes this.
  2. Aamir Rock

Aamir Rock New Member

Hi Mariade,

The last day to take all the exam is 30 June 2020 from there on everything will be role based certifications. I think its too short notice by Microsoft and they have a history of changing things. Like MOC on demand was suppose to be expiring already but they have extended the deadline for that.

Certifications: MCSA, MTA, CompTIA Network Plus, MSc
    JK2447 likes this.
  3. Aamir Rock

Aamir Rock New Member

Hi Mariade,

The last day to take all the exam is 30 June 2020 from there on everything will be role based certifications. I think its too short notice by Microsoft and they have a history of changing things. Like MOC on demand was suppose to be expiring already but they have extended the deadline for that.

Certifications: MCSA, MTA, CompTIA Network Plus, MSc