Networking course for Voip

Discussion in 'Networks' started by Bobby, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Bobby

Bobby New Member

HI,

I need a bit of advice in selecting a cousre that will bring me up to speed with VoB networking. I work in Sales for this VoB product and come from a Telecoms background. What I would like to do is pick up my rudementary skill in talking about networks and firewall up to a good level where I can talk and be clear in advising IT Managers. We obviously have a technical team but whilst they are very good in developing the product they can not translate this info too well. I ideally would like to attend a course as its better for me and it can't cost anymore than £450 (I live in Guildford and Bournemouth) - Any ideas????

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Bobby, you've already posted this question in a different part of our forum. We don't encourage "double-posting". If no one answers your original question in short order, I'll flag some of our more knowledgable people backchannel and see if they just missed it. Thanks.

Certifications: A+ and Network+