Need advice

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by techno, Aug 5, 2009.

1. techno

techno Bit Poster

Hi all
    Well as ive posted prieviously i have shermans disease which is a back problem. im on 3 painkillers and 1 anti inflamitry and 1 relaxent. Ive had to have some time off and have been signed off for 2 weeks possibly until the end of my contract.

I dont know if anyone has this? if they do i would love to a have a phone call chat as im 18 and im waiting for hydrotheropy.

Basically i want to do something constructive with my time rather than climb the walls so i want to do an exam,
    What should i do im going to do 2. hopefully book for 2 weeks. the second is going to be 70-626 basically a sales one. So just leave the main one to do. I would like to do 622 but im a bit woried about the relative experience to qualifications as i dont have any experience using some of the vista deployment tools.
    same goes for 624.

622 appeals because id be another MCITP.
    It must be Microsoft as i seem to be on a role so would like to do Microsoft rather than Comptia yet

Your responces asap would be greatly appreciated as i will need to order the press book
    Thank you all.
    Chris

Certifications: MCTS X 4, MCITP Consumer Support
    WIP: 70-271, 70-272 im on a break