nec lt70lp manual

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by shadowwebs, Feb 7, 2013.

1. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

I know it's a small chance, but does anyone happen to know where I may find a manual for the nec lt70lp projector...

I posted on avforums but no one came back to me, so am giving it a try here also... NEC website doesn't mention the product so I presume it's a few years too old for them to be concerned with. it's attached to the ceiling and was working fine until last week where it now gives a solid red light on status and the power light is flashing amber... the lamp status light is off, so i will presume that as it was perfect last week, and then this week it's suddenly not displaying anything then it cannot be that the lamp needs replacing.

I didn't get much chance today to look at it, and tomorrow I am planning on stripping down all the cabling in case this could be the cause, although doubtful.

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)