My new book finally has a cover

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by tripwire45, Sep 17, 2006.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I try to keep the "narkiness" down to a minimum. :wink:

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  2. phonics3k

phonics3k Nibble Poster

hehe, I think its time to get one on order and see how good a job you have done Trip :D

Certifications: None As Yet
    WIP: MCTS: 70-536 & 70-526
  3. Baba O'Riley

Baba O'Riley Gigabyte Poster

I find that hilarious given that actual testing centres have been told sweet FA about them. I was up at the NITLC the other week and they were bitching that CompTIA wouldn't give them any information about the sudden appearance of the 20 beta questions in the A+ - the first they heard about it was when students came out of the exam asking why they'd been told there were only 80 questions. Also, at about the same time, CompTIA changed the way the PC's in the testing centre downloaded the exams and didn't tell anyone. Their server crashed while a load of guys were in the middle of the exam because of it. At least one guy I know had almost finished when it went down and had to do the whole exam again. NITLC complained like buggery but it fell on mostly deaf ears.

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270
  4. phonics3k

phonics3k Nibble Poster

I would be rather annoyed if I had spent all that time todo the test and then it decided to crash on me :(

Certifications: None As Yet
    WIP: MCTS: 70-536 & 70-526