My laptop shuts down by itself randomly and without warning

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by kobem, Mar 20, 2011.

1. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

At the risk of going over all this again...

Kobem, you can't ask people for help and then ignore the advice they give you.
    Well, you can, quite clearly - but then people just stop helping you.

You keep starting new threads by asking questions that you really ought to know the answer to - or at least be able to find it out easily. Then you ignore the content of the thread only to pop back every now and then to stir things up a bit. That's why all of your threads end up in a shambles with people getting frustrated and eventually getting slapped on the wrist by the mods.

I was prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt, but more and more I'm thinking that you are a troll.
    It's also odd that sometimes your english is near perfect, usually when you're talking about non-technical stuff, and other times it goes out the window. I've even noticed you editing perfectly good posts just to make them more incomprehensible. Irrespective of your language, there can be no reason for pressing return three or four times every sentence. No language does that, not even the ones that go backwards. It just makes your posts harder to read.

Sorry if that seems harsh, and it's sad that we find ourselves here again.

If you just want to have some people to chat with and form friendships, there are other ways of doing it.

No offence intended, but I can no longer see any other explanation.

Oh, BTW, what on earth has removing the battery got to do with your printer?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
    Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  2. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Ah, no.
    You tried everything that you could think of.

If you had tried everything, you would have resolved the problem.

:biggrin

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  3. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

Got to agree as something just doesn't add up with Kobem.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011
  4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Have you tried the following:

Uninstall the printer then re-install the printer with the latest print drivers.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  5. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

whats a driver? :D JK

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  6. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

If you are ignoring our recommendations - why ask for help to sort the problem in the first place?:rolleyes:

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  7. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

i ignored yes, i admit. but you directly blame me for it. You are not curious about why i ignored. If i didn't care about your words, i even didn't attempt to respond to your posts. How shall i run all of your replies?

Certifications: CCNA