MTA 70-705

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by DonVito, Oct 16, 2018.

1. DonVito

DonVito New Member

I've recently taken the MTA 707-05 exam twice with failing scores of 650 and 600. Pretty shotty spending $165 a test and 2 HRS in the testing center for your heart to drop seeing a FAILED score. Study materials appear to be lacking for the exam. I've purchased Exam4tests dump for the exam, which is exact same as test, but starting to doubt answers are all correct. Looking for suggested additional study materials outside of Get Licensing Ready and licensing school .co .uk (Since I'm located in US)...Taking a final 3rd time at end of month to pass. Trying to put in the work to get this cert since it's tied to my company's performance metrics. All PMs welcome

2. Pseudonym

Pseudonym Kilobyte Poster

So you've cheated on an MTA exam twice and still failed it? That's impressive.

dmarsh and SimonV like this.
  3. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Boy you must be a special kind of dumb to cheat and fail...

Err...newsflash, "putting in the work" is not paying for the 'answers'.

Its an exam on how to pay for a software license? Seriously the best thing you can think to learn is how to buy software licenses???

ROFL :rofl:

Pseudonym likes this.
  4. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

MTA 707-05... is there even such an exam? Be funny if there wasnt as it would mean you cheated on and failed an exam that doesnt exist.

5. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Hey, ignore these they are just jealous that you are taking the initiative.
    I can help you for a small fee of course, just go to my site at www.imabitthickandgullible.com and pay me $100 per 5 mins with the first 20 hours classed as call out and I will get you passing those exams on the 20th attempt

HTH

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  6. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

I appreciate your honesty and want to thank you for highlighting just one of the main issues with these sorts of "study aids". They're basically garbage that add to the cost of your potentially expensive certification journey. They knock your confidence and make you doubt yourself. Not to mention hurt your pocket. Not to worry you but I'd run a virus scan if you've used software or documents because as you've found, the hard way, the people selling you are far from reputable. I'd also warrant they don't work in IT and probably make the questions and answers up.

I'll be honest with you. As you can see from the reactions here, we do not advocate the use of brain dumps, cheating, copyright or NDA infringement. That said. If you want support to pass this exam by putting in hard graft. Books. CBTs. Lab work and learning your subject then ask away and we will help and support you through it and you will smash that exam

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  7. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Whatever happened to Danny DeVito anyway?

8. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Hes in 'its always sunny in philledalphea' nowadays

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680