MS Press Exam 70-431 Companion CD needed!!!

Discussion in 'SQL Exams' started by garry_bristol, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garry_bristol

garry_bristol New Member

Hey guys I am desperate in Companion CD for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Exam 70-431. Downloaded torrent book but can't get very far having no examples and other files. Does anyone know where to get all examples and tests for this CD?
    BTH is here any other good books to get prepared for 70-431 SQL Server 2005 Exam? Seems like I just started MS SQL Server 2005 book (Self Pased training kit) and there are so many pages (over 900) and understand not everything. Like Indexes, Views and XML ruffly explained but even that is to difficult to understand.
    I dont have DBA experience and here are so many things on this book is not covered from the baggining (like partitioning tables and Views).
    Does anybody been reading this book from the beggining till the end? How long had it take to get certyfied for 70-431? Sorry about being a pain writing so much but I am very worried about this.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

So, if I understand correctly, you've 1) stolen the MS Press book, 2) have no DB experience, and 3) want someone to provide you with the CD for said stolen book. Good luck with that.

3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Niiiiiice. :dry

Steal MY book, and you'll get an even "warmer" reception. :x

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Nothing further to be said here then and no help to be given.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Next time, try buying your resources. AJ said there's no help to be given here, and just to punctuate that remark, I'll take it a step further and close this thread. You're free to create other posts and threads Garry, just as long as they are concerning legitimate and legal topics.

-Trip

Certifications: A+ and Network+