MOS Certification - Any suggestions?

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Killian, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Killian

Killian Byte Poster

Hey all,

I had a meeting with my boss today and he has asked me to look into gaining MOS certification so that our IT Techs can teach the material to both staff and parents (I work at a school). He's asked me to price and timetable things and to put it to him for action.

I've done a bit of research but recall from a previous post I made that we would also need a PTTLLS basic teaching certificate in order to teach this material as it's considered 'further education'.

Has anyone gone down this pathway and could they maybe suggest how long it is likely to take to get both lots of certification? I am already a pretty good advanced user of most packages as I had to do a double A-Level with the Office Suite.

Also; could anyone suggest a good trainer/course for MOS and PTTLLS?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Certifications: See sig.
    WIP: Everything!
  2. ericrollo

ericrollo Megabyte Poster

MOS is really boring and you can do all of them in about 2 weeks if you work solid

Certifications: MOS Master, A+, MCP 271
    WIP: HND, Programming, Another Job
  3. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

I'm sure Ken will have some suggestions for you Killian

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)