Morning All

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Jaron78, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

To say things have been bonkers is an understatement so my apologies for the lack of communication.

In December, we had 18 IT Staff across the world supporting the business. That includes Support, Jira Admins, Systems Engineers, SD Managers and IT Director. We are down to 4 Support staff.....We now have an IT Director and starting to get more staff. However, for the last 4 months, its been manic. Throw in a 2 week break in the Maldives (Which was VERY much needed) and here we are.

Back on the AWS Study trail though the plan in December was to have three or four certs by now and try and pin down the Dev Ops role that I want.

Im sticking it out till January as of 1st of January, I get 85,0000 share options, then 5,000 share options pcm after that.

Apart from that, things are pretty quiet. We are giving IVF one last try I think so the Share options could help with that seeing as the Crypto has bottomed out for the time being.

Hope you guys are all doing well!