Morals

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by Nelix, Aug 17, 2003.

1. Nelix
    Honorary Member

Nelix Gigabyte Poster

Just incase your wondering this did NOT happen to me, but be careful cause it could happen to anyone.

I was happy. My girlfriend and I were dating for over a year,
    and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way; my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend?

She was a dream. There was only one thing bothering me, quite much indeed, and that was her best friend. She was smart, beautiful and sexy, who sometimes flirted with me, which made me uncomfortable.

One day she called me and asked me to come over to her place to help with completing the wedding invitation list. So I went. She was alone, and when I arrived, she whispered to me, that soon I was to be married to her best friend, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. So before I got married and committed my life to her friend, she wanted to make love to me just once.

What could I say? I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

So, she said, I'll go to the bedroom, and if you are up for it,
    just come and get me. I just watched her delicious behind as she went up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, and then turned around and went to the front door... I opened it, and stepped out of the house.

My girlfriend was standing outside, with tears in her eyes, hugged me and said, I am very happy and pleased you have passed my little test. I couldn't have asked for a better man as a husband.

Lesson learned...Always keep your condoms in the car.

Certifications: A+, 70-210, 70-290, 70-291, 74-409, 70-410, 70-411, 70-337, 70-347
    WIP: 70-346
  2. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

:salut :hahaha :hahaha

3. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Classic Nelix. :respct

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Where do you get them, Nelix ??? Priceless !!!!!

:P :P :P

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity