mock exam

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by steve9072, Apr 23, 2004.

1. steve9072

steve9072 New Member

I will be taking exam nxt week.

I have noticed when you practise setting up settings within the exam and you accidently, lol click a wrong area on the screen you can go through the same question again untill your happy with your result. I am begining to think I will not be able to back out of a mistake, please can some one reasure me this is not the case.

2. mattwest

mattwest Megabyte Poster

Hi Steve

As its been a while since i've taking any MS exams i cant remember if it allows you to go back and change answers.

Some if the exams i've taken DO allow you to go back and review your work and change your answer, but some DON'T.

I'm preety sure MS exams DO let you go back but someone else here will know for sure, pop back a bit later when some others will be online.

Dont worry too much yet, your get your answer....!

8)

Certifications: See my signature...
    WIP: Maybe re-certify my CCNA
  3. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Not too sure about the new style exams, but you could when I took my 210. If you went back into the "graphical questions" it would reset you answer though, so beware. :D

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  4. Japes

Japes Bit Poster

Hi Steve

Which "mock" exam are you refering to?

Sounds to me more like the software than anything else, as you say you can keep changing answers till you get the right one.

According to MS's exam info you can still go back to previous answers in their exams MS exam Q&A

5. jcourtenay

jcourtenay New Member

On the three exams I've taken, you can go back and change your answers.

John Courtenay
    MCP(210,215,216), working on 217

Certifications: MCP(210,215,216,217)
    WIP: 70-218