Meh ... why does god hate me.

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Hello World, May 14, 2005.

1. Hello World

Hello World Nibble Poster

I just got my copy of Meyers' A+ all in one come through ... 10 mins after i open it i put it on the kitchen side... go to use the toilet, come back and its in the sink and i see a cat run out of the window.

Bad luck eh? Now ive got 1000+ pages of soggy soapy unreadable text... i tell ya... im sad.

At least i managed to salvage the CD.

Ahh well, *hint* :)

WIP: CCNA 1, IT Essentials 1(A+)
  2. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

hmmmmm. perhaps A+ isnt for you!!!! lol

Hint? hint what? perhaps you just spelt thin wrong. i dunno. perhaps i should buy you a dictionary, lol

Fergal

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  3. Tyler D

Tyler D Gigabyte Poster

Thats bad luck mate.Was the hint for some kind donations from us lot??
    Ok i will start you off and kindly donate a Penny :biggrin

Certifications: A+,70-270
    WIP: 70-290
  4. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

God doesn't hate you.
    The cat obviously got it's A+ by using a different book and was trying to give you a message.
    Either that, or it resented the competition.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  5. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

I see you posted around 12:35am, m8. Did this by chance happen when it was still Friday 13th ?

Dunno about g*d hating you, but you sure appear to have been dealt a shitty hand from somehere :blink

Still, I believe that things happen for a reason (oh no, can we not start THAT discussion again...) - maybe it's a good reason :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  6. Hello World

Hello World Nibble Poster

Yuppers, the 13th is evil.

I left it to dry out for a few hours hoping it would all just be fine and dandy, it turned into a greasy bubbly mess, how the hell a cat managed to move the damned thing i dont know (it weighs a ton).

I fail to see why it happend for a reason though... if in the 10-12 days that the new one is scheduled to come i meet a rich attractive nympho who's dad happens to be an A+ lecturer who owns his own company who wants to give me free MSCE training +25k a year... hmm then yeah it might be a good thing, who knows though... who knows.

And naw, i dun want donations =p i allready ordered one just before i checked the site.

WIP: CCNA 1, IT Essentials 1(A+)