Mcts 70-632

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by mdfaizu, May 9, 2010.

1. mdfaizu

mdfaizu New Member

Iam preparing for MCTS 70-632 Managing projects exams, i need help to find out practice questions and answers from internet, kindly help me with either sharing questions and answers or source...

Thanks
    Mohammad Faizuddin
    [email protected]

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

You can purchase practice questions and answers from reputable vendors such as Transcender, Measure-Up, Preplogic, Boson, etc...

However stay away from braindumps, as if/when caught you can be:

1. Banned from further/future exams
    2. Get decertified &
    3. In some cases face legal action.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. Marty324

Marty324 Banned

I have passed the 70-632 exam. I cannot say enough about using the product and taking practice exams to prepare for the certification exam.

You can find practice questions and exam details here. http://www.spamspamspam.com.
    Additionally, you may be interested in purchasing a subscription to a online certification preparation engine (Ex: www.bakedbeansandspam.com)

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Looks like that first link (before it was wonderfully changed by Blue :twisted:) was to a site that stole practice questions from Self Test and Pro Profs. Glad it was nuked.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!