MCSD study material

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by oldmirage, Jun 9, 2006.

1. oldmirage

oldmirage New Member

need MCAD/MCSD by amit kalani,,70-315, 70-316, 70-320..3 ebooks...ready to pay,,if you have it email me at [email protected]act with price

2. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

if you want them, go buy them, do we look like Amazon to you?

3. Sacs

Sacs Bit Poster

This is not just aimed at the original poster you are just the straw that broke the camels back. With a thread like this one and especially this one, I have to say that I really hate it when folks just register for a forum (any forum, not just this one) and expect or demand stuff from folks saying stuff like.

"send me your ebooks, braindumps, hell send me your house, wife and cat"

My general tip if you want help from people is to show that you have made an effort first and now you are asking because your search has not been fruitful.

Perhaps you could make a contribution, something that informs people of something, like in the case of this forum perhaps you could enlighten people as to who you are, why you are doing the cert, what you hope to acheive or what ever. Just give us something we'd want to read and respond to.

Certifications: BEng Degree
    WIP: MSc Degree, MCAD/MCSD