MCDST How long

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Gooders, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Dubfire

Dubfire Byte Poster

want to nail the mcdst in around a month for the 2 exams. Using sybex and going to start on the Ms press books next week. Booking exam for so have a date to aim for..

Certifications: N+, 270.
    WIP: 291 then 284 for the MCSA.. ITIL...
  2. supernova

supernova Gigabyte Poster

Your missing the point 127 devices is the specification of the USB standard.

You'll probably find loads of theory that you wont see or use in the real world in any study material and exams.....

Don't you remember going to school :D

I learnt French but never used it.

Andi

Certifications: Loads
    WIP: Lots
  3. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Swing and a miss! :p

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  4. supernova

I have been asked to miss N+ and do MCDST then go back to N+ later.

So i am hoping to do the same I have read that it is possible to complete in 60hrs with about 2 days worth of PC/practical time. So i hope that ~2hrs min a day and Saturdays I could complete in a month

Let me know how your getting on.

Still need to book the two A+ exams to get them out of the way in the next few weeks.
    Done all the study just got side tracked, which i cant afford to do any longer.

5. supernova

Dyslexic .. disability .... I am excused :D

But yes I can see my mistake now. (You're)

6. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

I'm only messing with ya Andi :)

:alc

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  7. supernova

Yeah I know.

I was going to say I am French :D

8. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Not to mention the fact that Andi is responding to someone who hasn't been back to the forum in over 2 months. :rolleyes: :p

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  9. supernova

There's others too, there's others.

Besides he may come back and read all his old threads oneday and not post new ones asking the same questions...... Not