MCAD/MCSD forum?

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by gillyc, Jan 5, 2005.

1. gillyc

gillyc New Member

I see that MCAD and MCSD aren't listed under the microsoft certs... is there no demand for a forum for them here?
    I'm going to start studying for them with NITLC soon and I'd love to have somewhere to talk about it...

gill

2. Talfwr

Talfwr Bit Poster

I'm also just begining an MCSD course with NITLC, looking forward to it and I would appreciate a place where I could go and disscuss some of the topics or even course material with other learners.
    There may well be a demand for a forum arising here....

WIP: MCSD
  3. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

You could try posting in the web design/programming/scripting forum to start with if you have any questions at the moment (the closest we have). If the demand increases I'm sure SimonV and Jakamoko will make the appropriate arrangements.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  4. poopy

poopy Banned

Hi Jill, I have a friend who is on an ntlc course, she says they have a webiste for student where you can discuss things in detail. :D