Master CIW designer

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by us72us, Nov 9, 2007.

1. us72us

us72us New Member

I am about to travel to India to do the Master Ciw designer, It's very cheap to do it over there, as it takes about four weeks "intensive course". well, my quiry I heard that there are some colleges and universities which actredit the holders of Mastter CIW designer with AAS degree. Does some one know any thing about such colleges or universities.

2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Give an Associates degree for taking three *easy* exams? No... and if there are any, I'd be extremely wary of them.

For the record, I'd recommend self-study... you don't need an "intensive course" (especially those in India that tend to promote braindumps) to learn this stuff.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I agree with Michael. Some of the topics can be challenging but not overwhelming. A reasonably intelligent person could just buy the right books and teach themselves these skill sets.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

I would have to agree with the above replies also. :biggrin

Certifications: C&G Electronic, CIW Associate (v5).
    WIP: CIW (Website Design Manager)
  5. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

Me too. It sounds a littly fishy to me.