Man falls down a hole

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by Sparky, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

This one seems to be doing the rounds just now... :biggrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4MZgXaXzD0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0wcbZfgnUg&feature=related

Note: (colourful language at the start!)

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Sheer genius, Sparky .. if a tad well set up, that is. All the same - the hilarity after it totally could not be faked. Brilliant !!! :biggrin

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

a bit of set up, but what a tool :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

That reminded me of the something that happened when I carried hod on a masonry crew. The boss' kid, Ronny, pranked the masonry foreman, Bernie, with concrete slurry by making the grout pump belch slurry. LOL. I didn't think it was possible that anyone could go up, down, and around X-braces and run on 2x10's that fast....

Ronny's eyes were about the size of dinner plates, and Bernie's were full of murder. I guess Ronny hadn't thought beforehand about how mad Bernie just might get for having his date that night ruined. LOL. It was quitting time and Bernie had a hot date that night which he was going straight to from work. Well, he was until Ronny covered him from head to foot with slurry anyway.

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1
  5. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

LOL :p:biggrin That's classic!:biggrin

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  6. Sparky

It was funny though! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
  7. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Jeez Freddy, where is my babble fish. That is completely uncomprehencible to me :blink

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  8. Sparky

Must admit that was a WTF? moment for me to :biggrin

9. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

What's the problem? Even I as a Dutchman understand what was going on.
    The foreman got a big load of very thin concrete over him (delivered with a pump) and ran after the son of the boss who did that to him.

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  10. ManicMonkey

ManicMonkey Kilobyte Poster

Having just come out of the armed forces i have had a few pranks played on my juniors.

Classics include sending someone to the storeman (a big shouty guy) and asking for...

Tartan Paint,
    Left handed Screwdrivers,
    Non Slip Oil (my personall favourite as this can also involve the generator bay and the repair bay:) )

there are more but i forget tham at the moment :)

Certifications: MCSE
    WIP: Exchange, Share point - MOM as well
  11. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

LOL. We were cleaning out the grout pump after grouting masonry walls with concrete.(It's done for stability and strength.) The very last thing you do is run slurry(a very thin mixture of portland cement and water) through the pump and hoses to make sure there is no gravel left in the pump or the hoses.

We'd been grouting walls that were 3 stories high and the 3" hose used to pump the grout through was still up on the wall so there was a lot of slurry left in it as the grout pump was on the ground. Ronny just intentionally caused all that slurry to go back through the hose, back through the pump into the concrete hopper, and when it hit the sides of the hopper it went all over Bernie who was standing right there by reversing the pump from the remote control we had. Bernie immediately turned into the Incredible Hulk. He was green from head to toe(the color of portland cement), and there was murder in eyes. :twisted:

Ronny thought he was being funny, and Bernie wanted him dead. Right then and there.

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1