losers

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by _omni_, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

omni, you deserve praise for keeping your dignity, integrity and knowledge intact and honest. Well done, mate :thumbleft

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Respect due for Omin! :thumbleft

3. Clyde

Clyde Megabyte Poster

take heart Omni

When interviewers do technical tests, testking won't help them... your lab will certainly help you :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: MCITP
  4. _omni_

_omni_ Megabyte Poster

thanks guys. it just irritates me to be in a class where most of the students have passed knowing nothing other than TK. :dry

Certifications: MCSE 2003, MCSA:M
  5. Clyde

Clyde Megabyte Poster

it's bloody irritating also as a trainer to see students in a class that you know braindumped.. they haven't a clue and slow things up for everyone else...

As a recruiter also, its bloody irritating wasting time interviewing applicants who can't pass a simple techie test.

Were I an employer I'd be peed off too..

it annoys everyone except the twats who do it...

you're not alone dude...

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: MCITP
  6. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

I know it peeves me off big time, dumpers are the scum of the earth as far as I am concerned. These idiots undermine everything that we do and stand for. They are scumbag cheats, simple as that.

Thank heavens for sites like this, where we can stand together and fight for the right to be honest and true to ourselves.

Omni you rock mate!

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  7. benjapos

benjapos New Member

the braindumpers make me sick, i was interviewing for an it support position recently, this chap was on paper far more qualified than i wanted CCNA MCSE, but i asked the guy the some techinical queastions which started easy and got progressively more difficult.
    A) what is dhcp, what does it do ?
    He didn't know !
    B) i gave him two ip adddresses 172.21.102.10 /24 and 172.21.102.20/16 asked him why they can't see each other
    He didn't know !

MCSE, CCNA my backside !
    I checked his certs, he passed each exam within days of each other... over a two week period !! cost £5k he tells me !!

Needless to say he didn't get the job and i told the agency exactly why.... hopefully he won't get into the industry and give us a bad name !!