Looking for a paid Online class

Discussion in 'A+' started by Cyberbound, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Cyberbound

Cyberbound New Member

Does anyone have a good paid online class that I could ask questions? I've failed the test once already so I just need to fill in the gaps of the questions I missed. I got about half the questions right and the other half I hadn't come across in my studies from Mike Meyers A+ book and online study sites. So I feel like I need a little more guidance on certain subjects and don't want to leave it up to interpretation. Any help is appreciated.

2. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

Have you had a look at Professor Messer?
    Really good Course!

3. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

I use ITU but I don’t believe there is tutor support... I basically paid like £50 for 12 CompTIA courses. I will tell you this, Mike Meyers material is diabolical, get Exam Cram by David Powse and use Pro Messer videos.

4. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  5. Netcom

Netcom New Member

NetCom Learning provides the online classes for most of the courses including CompTIA A+
    Main benefits is that you can take the expert advice, who can guide you regarding which course is beneficial for your career growth.

I suggest you to please visit the website NetCom Learning and talk with learning consultant.