Life changing situation - your advice needed please!

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by Phoenix, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision. Thanks in advance guys.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  2. Gaz 45

Gaz 45 Kilobyte Poster

Absolute cracker, that one. Good stuff Phoenix!
    PS Body Shop. Might cost a bit more, but you'll appreciate it when you don't have to do it again next year...

Certifications: MCP (70-229, 70-228), MBioch
    WIP: MCDBA (70-290)
  3. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

ROTFL good one Pheonix

btw got to be the body shop

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  4. MrNice

MrNice Kilobyte Poster

Was just about reply...Dude you put this in just for laughs?! when I read the bottom. Quality, I even had some advice :D

5. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

LOL, nice one Phoenix :D

As I Scot, I say but some cheap repair stuff and try and wing it for another year ...

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  6. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Love it :biggrin

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  7. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Sounds like you have a serious problem there Phoenix. Naturally it depends on what make of car it is. Some are worth taking to the panel shop..........oh wait, I get it, it's a joke right?:D

Nice one mate. :thumbleft

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685