Leaving company, what did you get from the company.

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by aushus, Nov 1, 2012.

1. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

But did you get a free frisking , that's the real bonus.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  2. The Zig

The Zig Kilobyte Poster

Depends on the job a lot doesn't it?
    As a remote field engineer and contractor before, I worked hard, and did a great job, but I didn't really work with any colleagues consistently and had barely met any of my direct managers. As such the most heartfelt "thanks and goodbye" was from a client - the Project Manager on one of the projects I worked lead on quite a lot.

But then in an earlier office-based job - where everyone was together 8 centuries a day - I got sweets, wine, a gift and a card!

Certifications: A+; Network+; Security+, CTT+; MCDST; 4 x MTA (Networking, OS, Security & Server); MCITP - Enterprise Desktop Support; MCITP - Enterprise Desktop Administrator; MCITP - Server Administrator; MCSA - Server 2008; MCT; IOSH; CCENT
    WIP: CCNA; Server 2012; LPIC; JNCIA?