LearnKey Video on the All in one CD

Discussion in 'A+' started by Big.O.UK, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Big.O.UK

Big.O.UK Bit Poster

hello i have a question regarding the Learnkey Multimedia course that came with the A+ All in One 5th Edition book.

I tried installing it from the Auto loading page that came up immediately after i inserted the CD however it will not run on my machine since i have the latest copy of Windows media player
    (10) and the program only works with Media player 9 however that wont install since my version is the up to date one

i explored the CD manual and found some movies on there that i was able to play on my current version of media player

therefore i am wondering if the movies on the CD are the same ones that are on the Learnkey site?,

I know the movies on the CD is a DEMO however Learnkey claims that there is a 14 hour interactive video training that they offer and i am unsure where to look

Certifications: BSc SDA,HND SWENG
  2. Baba O'Riley

Baba O'Riley Gigabyte Poster

I had this problem, and if you root around the site I think there is a fix for it. However, I had so many other problems getting this demo to work, I never bothered with it in the end.

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270
  3. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

I dont think its done via Media player, think its someting else, haven't used it in a while, and cant find the buggers also...

and yes there is a interactive training set, not sure about the 14 hours, it would well be cuz its 11 bloody cds long and also bloody expensive too...

Hope this helps...

4. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+