Learning Web Design

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by novice, Mar 24, 2004.

1. novice

novice New Member

Hi Peeps,

I have introduced myself on the introductions page and asked for some help there, which was supplied - thank you- but as a recap, I'm 'between careers' and thinking of learning web design with a view to doing the CIW exams. And getting a job.

I AM a complete novice and feel that I would need a lot of back up and support.

I've looked at Computeach, Learn Direct and NITLC.

I would be grateful for any comments, suggestions or advice.

Thanks.

2. Rosy
    Honorary Member

Rosy Megabyte Poster

This may be of interest to you Novice - Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW)

http://www.ciwcertified.com/default.asp

http://www.itdistancelearning.co.uk/ciw.htm

Certifications: MOS Master Instructor
  3. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

We have a member madrob that has just started the CIW with NITLC he may be able to help you out, I havnt seen seen him for a couple of weeks, he may have PM notifiaction on and I'm sure he wont mind you PM'ing him.

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  4. madrob

madrob Nibble Poster

hi guys!

My word its been awhile! Lots happening RE course and private life hence the weeks and weeks i have been away! Noticed my success in the fantasy football league but didnt see the final scores!? :)

Im back to using the forum now, applying for new jobs etc takes up so much time but hopefully have a support role lined up for the end of June (Not in web design but hey!)

Hey Novice, if you still have any questions regarding the CIW let me know and ill try to help!

Glad to be back guys

Rob Ellis

WIP: CIW Master Designer