Latest Web Development Technologies?

Discussion in 'Web Development & Web Hosting' started by StanleyPoter, May 26, 2021.

1. StanleyPoter

StanleyPoter New Member

Hello,
    Can anyone please explain the latest technologies of web development. I am looking to start my career in the web development. Currently I am working with eukhost, as a support executive.

2. FlashDangerpants

FlashDangerpants Byte Poster

Well you work for an outfit that hawks WordPress so you might see some benefit to learning that and expanding out with the relevant programming language (PHP) and whichever database backend your in house guys prefer such as MariaDB or Postgres. Otherwise you can pick cooler stuff, because I have no beef with PHP but there are zero cool people in the world who pick it these days, and FDP only recommends very chill excellence for the highly discerning gentleman.

Either way, you need a bit of HTML and CSS to get started so that there's something to go on the page and something to make it look less horrible. Some Javascript is needed to move stuff around. And then a backend framework that tells those other things what to load and a databse to fill in all the details completes the basics.

If you want to do great websites while learning the minimum number of languages (which isn't the worst idea I've had today), you can do all the backend in javascript as well as the front end, and for that you should consider something like a MERN stack because that uses a database engine that runs in javascript too.

Certifications: MCITP Exchange 2010, MCSA Svr 2012
    WIP: Exchange 2013
    JK2447 likes this.
  3. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Generally people are using stuff like ES11, React 17, Angular 10, VueJS, NextJS, TypeScript, NodeJS, Svelte, Webpack, CSS3, Sass, RxJS, ExpressJS, PreactJS, GraphQL, Gatsby, Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Socket.io, Babel etc.

Althought this seems a rather sad attempt at spamming our forum with your company URL, please read the forum guidelines. You are not allowed to promote your own company without permission.

Personally I think Wordpress is a piece of crap, but maybe thats just me.

Last edited: May 26, 2021
    JK2447 likes this.
  4. dmarsh

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

As I understand it MongoDB is written mainly in C++, its a NoSQL document store database so its quite different to a RDBMS.

There are many DB options now so I wouldn't necessarilly reccomend it over the alternatives, It would depend on the project.

JK2447 likes this.
  5. FlashDangerpants

FlashDangerpants Byte Poster

My bad, Mongo uses JS for the shell not the engine, so you get to insert docs and do all the lookups that way if you like. I figure if the guy has his heart set on web dev then JS is the one language he has to learn, while all the others are optional, so he can choose between Go, Java and Python and whatnot at leisure.

Certifications: MCITP Exchange 2010, MCSA Svr 2012
    WIP: Exchange 2013
  6. SharB

SharB New Member

Wow, so many languages! Before I decided to create my own site I have never heard about React, Vue or Laravel. I spent lots of time finding It company. Soo much new information. I thought it was pretty easy to make sites. But there are sooo many details and issues to solve. Luckily i've found the company https://itmaster-soft.com/en/financial-web-development-and-design who explained everything to me and was able to speak my language. Hope you will find your way too! Good luck!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
  7. Nick ExamsDig

Nick ExamsDig New Member

Front-end: React, Angular, VueJS, NextJS, TypeScript
    Back-end: NodeJS, Ruby, Laravel

8. Blake Browns

Blake Browns New Member

I used Linux when I first started learning code. Then I switched to ubuntu. My son is now at school and is studying the difference between these two operating systems, he was asked to write a serious work on this topic, I think that we will need term paper assistance. Can you recommend any sources on this topic?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  9. Blake Browns

Blake Browns New Member

PHP innovation (Hypertext Preprocessor, prior known as Personal Home Pages) is an ordinarily utilized prearranging language for primarily web improvement and HTML. An unmistakable component of why PHP is mainstream among designers is that this language is upheld by most working frameworks, like Windows, UNIX, Linux. PHP engineers can without much of a stretch work in an Agile seaward advancement group and, while planning web applications, will impeccably line up with your business objectives. PHP innovation is utilized by about 80% of organizations for creating sites and working with traffic. An assortment of PHP instruments permit little and medium endeavors to upgrade their site openness, consequently drawing in more guests and working on the experience of current clients. Seaward PHP developers can likewise add various functionalities, expansions, and libraries to make the site page more extravagant and intelligent. Zend, Codelgniter, CakePHP are the structures that used to foster enormous web applications; Silex, Flight, Lumen are the miniature systems to assemble little web applications for explicit requirements of SMEs.The administrations of a seaward PHP advancement organization, firm, office are particularly gainful for new businesses. Offshoring permits them to extensively save work costs and, simultaneously, get quality improvement administrations to execute development into the item. In addition, by employing full stack PHP designer new companies can set aside time and cash for creating both front and backend processes.Since PHP was presented in 1994, it has followed various variants and structures to further develop the prearranging execution. Among the all out number of sites on the planet, PHP powers 75% of these, making it one of the requesting programming dialects for IT item associations just as seaward PHP firms, offices, organizations that enlist distant PHP designers. We should investigate the interest for PHP engineers on the IT market in the US, Australia, and Switzerland.As of 2013, the United States utilized around 5 million experts working in PHP improvement, and the number was expanded to 5.6 million out of 2018. The general income from the Information and Communications Technology in Australia was assessed at $54.4 billion, making it one of the main areas that add to the nation's GDP. Around 340,000 individuals are involved inside the IT area, where 95% of representatives are regular laborers. As indicated by the overview led by Switzerland Global Enterprise, there were around 200,000 workers in the ICT area, 29% of which manage PHP web and application development.Software advancement in PHP prearranging language permits building unpredictable and secure web applications that would be fastly working for your necessities. Since the universe of advances doesn't have the cutoff points, it drastically extends with each coming year, presenting recent fads alluring for the companies.PHP is known for its highlights of online protection, which may turn out to be incredibly requesting in 2020. Web applications will in general store important information: for example, the eCommerce applications gather clients' installment information (Visa data, individual information) which requires a high degree of security.Another region where seaward PHP web improvement is adjusted is the advancement of custom portable applications. Obviously that nowadays organizations that are working on the site are endeavoring to present a portable adaptation of their website page. So to smooth out with the clients' necessities and work with client experience, they apply PHP innovation.

10. dmarsh

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Apart from facebook, virtually nobody uses PHP.

11. Blake Browns

Blake Browns New Member

thats true

12. AdamGreen22

AdamGreen22 New Member

I would like to advise you!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
  13. AdamGreen22

AdamGreen22 New Member

thats true

14. AdamGreen22

AdamGreen22 New Member