Just passed my LPIC-1 exams

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by Dinahd Bent, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Dinahd Bent

Dinahd Bent New Member

I just passed my LPIC-1 exams. Once the results get transmitted and accepted it'll become official. I Wish you all prpospective exam takers the best of luck and the same success as well, so i thought i'd share some of the resources I used with y'all, Hopefully y'all find the information useful. First of all yh, I've got to tip you on this, I got the voucher for my exam from Learnologyworld(.)com, i mean their offer was just too good to pass up and I also got a copy of LPIC-1 in Depth by Michael Jang to prepare myself for the exam even though the company I work for gave us access to the CBT courses provided by SkillSoft(.)com. That book reflected the current requirements and I read through that book over the course of the next couple weeks, writing a bunch of notes on each chapter. For the exams, there are 60 questions and you are given up to 90 minutes to take each exam, but it didn't take me even an hour to go through the exams. Jang says sometimes people are given more than 60 questions and more time if LPI has beta questions that they want to test out before putting in the pool of regular questions. Good luck on your exams again, Y'all have got this.

2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Congratulations on your pass. I checked out skillsoft and saw that they'd bought Global Knowledge who is a company I've done Microsoft courses with over the years

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

That's great, well done on your pass :)

What's next on your hit list?

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security