Just got a blackberry :)

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Raffaz, Feb 8, 2010.

1. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

Oddly enough I was just issued a new Bold handset today by my employer. Not really a fan of CrackBerry devices, they are the ball and chain of the workplace but I am resigned to the fact they form a fairly essential part of the modern workplace for those that have a valid requirement to be assigned one.

Given a choice between a CrackBerry, an iPhone and a Nexus One or for that matter any Android device, I would go for an Android handset. Personal preference of course, but I don't care at all for the iPhone and next to an Android device, the BlackBerry for me comes nowhere close.

I'm liking my new Bold over my old 8800 though that's for sure as far as Crackberries go.

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
  2. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Personally I like the Blackberry.
    I think each device has it's own niche market. Never used Android, so no opinion on it. The iPhone is great for most people people (my wife loves it); for me though the BB is just more inline with what I need it for.

Then again, I've been using one forever so I'm definitely biased! :rolleyes: