just failed network+

Discussion in 'Network+' started by zipfab, Dec 24, 2007.

1. morph

morph Byte Poster

i do agree mate, but surely the book should touch on each topic thats covered? surely, i mean i do appreciate it might not cover it as in depth thats fair enough, but surely a hint that the topics in the exam?

Certifications: Network +, ITIL Foundation, CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: server/ccna security
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Well...no book is perfect. It's possible that the author, the technical editor, and all of the other editors didn't quite hone in on a few details. While the Groth book seems to be well written and a very good source, no information source is perfect. While we can all say that book *should* cover what we need, that won't really help us when we sit the test. It's ultimately up to us to prepare ourselves to meet our goals, so if we need more than a single information source, it's up to us to find additional resources and use them.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. morph

morph Byte Poster

now your making me nervous...:D only joking, hear what your saying - bad luck zipzab as well, give it another go mate - got mine on th 14th Jan :blink

Certifications: Network +, ITIL Foundation, CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: server/ccna security