joskos advice needed anyone having trouble

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Struggling_Student, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Struggling_Student

Struggling_Student New Member

Am on the Joskos course seemed to be good at first now feelign abandoned and strugglin on own with the repeated give your name and email and someone will get back to you fob off.

Finding that whilst the classes seemed good for what they tught they did not teach even half of what was needed and then you are on your own, and having gone though the test king questions at a loss and need to get back in classes to get through server.

Just now very worried about reports on IT training companies and their job guarantees.

Whats known about Joskos?

getting things like after the first two courses the others are few and far between. The self study computers are crap and only hold test king acrobat files not even networked up...

Paid the option 3 £6250 with the laptop and book only its a real struggle to read on your own and make things go in and already taken the server class twice.

Does not help that none of the students mix socailly or to study.

Seems many students are getting nowhere... then apparently you have to wait for work experience which takes 3 months then wait up to another 3 months to get your job, thats 6 months no work at all

2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Stay away from TK mate 8)

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  3. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Sage advice.

After reading the post, I'd be inclined to go a step further and say simply:

STAY AWAY FROM JOSKOS!!

Seriously - I cant believe this is true - if it is, I might be making a call to MS myself about it!

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em