Joke

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by robbo1962, May 12, 2008.

1. robbo1962

robbo1962 Byte Poster

A man is sitting on a plane when another man sits next to him with a black labrador, " You can't bring that dog on here mate." he says. "Its ok im airline security we've been given a tip off, watch this" he lets the dog go off sniffing down the plane, after a short while he stops and continually sniffs a womans feet. " he's just given me a sign that that woman is carrying cannabis resin, we'll pick her up the other end." The dog continues down the plane and shortly stops at a man and places his paws on the mans lap. "He's just given me a sign that that man has crack cocaine on him, we'll have him the other end" Again the dog gos off, suddenly it stops runs back to the man jumps on his lap and sh*ts everywhere. "Whats that the sign for? says the man. " Its a sign that he's just found a bomb"

Certifications: A+
  2. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

ROTFL. :thumbleft

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  3. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

Good one!

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP