Joke...

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by nXPLOSi, Mar 23, 2007.

1. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Before I start, im half Irish and this doesnt offend me so I hope it will not offend anyone else!

Its wartime, and three Irish pilots are flying over German occupied France when they are shot down. Landing close to eachother, they all brush themselves off and thank their stars they're still alive.

They suddenly hear the sound of German voices, "Find them, find them, they were shot down."

The three Irishmen quickly run off to a Barn and try to find places to hide. They eventually find big sacks and each jump inside one.

The Germans come into the Barn, knowing the Irishmen are in there somewhere, slowly looking around they prod one of the sacks, the Irishman blurts out "Meowww, Meowww", The German looks across to his comrade "Aghh, damn cats".

The second German prods the second sack, The Irishman, now feeling smart, barks.. "Woof, woof". The German looks round to his comrade, "Agggh, Dogs.."

The third German prods the third sack, The Irishman softly says "Potatos!"

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  2. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Nice one :D

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  3. kat731
    Honorary Member

kat731 Megabyte Poster

NX, me too, them paddy's get everywhere!!

Very good.

Kat

Certifications: BA (Hons), A+
    WIP: 70-685 77-884
  4. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

LOL, classic!

Think I heard that joke 10 years ago! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs