joined today but already impressed

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by tech291083, Feb 20, 2006.

1. tech291083

tech291083 Bit Poster

hi all,

i joined this forum today and i am glad to say that i have been bowled over by the posts on this very web site.good to see the level of feedback.i was trying to gather some info abt a firm called Apprenta for a good friend of mine and came across this forum.went through a few posts and decided to tell my friend (who works 50+ hrs a week to save money towards the tuition fees for any relavant IT certification) to have another serious thought.i m my opinion instead of paying this Apprenta people so many grands it is better to work fulltime for a small firm (that uses the same .net or similar technologies that Apprenta is using or training people in) for free or as a volunteer for a period of 6 months full time may be leaving any current job behind in order to get some real life understanding of the technical stuff.this, i m sure can pay off.as u can learn a lot from the senior guys at the firm u r volunteering and by the end of uf self imposed training of 6+ months or less u can always leave with a certificate which might be made up of just a few words from that manager of that firm but can give u a better chance of developing into a good IT or .net professional.i hope people here on this web site will agree with me.

2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Welcome to CF! :biggrin

Glad that you like the place! :biggrin

3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi and welcome to CF, tech291083. As Simon says - glad you like the place.

By the way, you will find that our Members will take more time to read and answer your posts and questions if you drop the txt spk. You maybe asking some in-depth questions that may require in-depth answers - it is generally courteous to all concerned to do this using good grammar and language. I trust you'll accept this advice in the positive manner it is intended :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  4. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Welcome to CF! 8)

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  5. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi and welcome to the forum.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  6. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Welcome to CF! :biggrin

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  7. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Hello from downunder 8)

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  8. Tyler D

Tyler D Gigabyte Poster

Greetings :biggrin

Certifications: A+,70-270
    WIP: 70-290
  9. Veteran's son

Veteran's son Megabyte Poster

Hello! :)

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+