Job vacancy in the Bath, Avon area

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Alex Wright, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Alex Wright

Alex Wright Megabyte Poster

Hi all,

Thought I'd post this on the forums.

A colleague from our service desk has recently moved on to a 2nd-line support role with another company and we now have a vacancy. The job is not yet being advertised but I can give you an idea of what sort of things you'd be doing and what wage you could expect to be earning.

You'd be taking calls from end users on the helpdesk and expected to resolve the majority of them remotely. If a visit is required (if the fan in the user's base unit's going crazy and you need to take it apart to remove dust for example) then on occasions you'd need to be prepared to carry heavy equipment back to the lab. All of our buildings are in close proximity so this shouldn't really be a big issue.

The wage, depending on experience and skill-set, I'd imagine would be something in the region of £15-20,000 per annum.

So, if you're in the Bath, Avon area, looking for your first break in IT, then PM me!

More details will follow shortly!

Regards,

- Alex

Certifications: 70-680 Configuring Windows 7
    WIP: 70-642